Comprehensive focus on environmental impact, energy efficiency and reduction of carbon footprint using the latest commercially available equipment
Common rail diesel technology for emission control
Ship is equipped for alternative fuels
Integrated advanced waste handling systems for all waste streams
Energy Efficiency Features
|Power per Passenger||Propulsion||Hotel Load|
|Panamax size Cruise Ship||100%||100%|
|Voyager Class Cruise Ship||90%||80%|
|Freedom Class Cruise Ship||75%||75%|
|Oasis Class Cruise Ship||68%||65%|
"15% - 25% energy and carbon footprint improvement per passenger for Oasis compared to predecessors."
- The design effort is the most extensive for any cruise ship - ever.
- Ship evolution reflects continuous improvement due to use of modern design tools and technology
- Safety aspects have addresed in accordance with the very latest IMO regulations and procedures and goals.
- Early application of the regulations for Probabilistic Damage Stability and Safe Return to Port.
- Project Oasis builds upon strong commitment to environmental protection.
- 15 - 25% improvement in energy efficiency and carbon foot print.
"Project Oasis demonstrates larger cruise ship to be a great platform for holiday activities, as well as to ensure the highest safety standards and fine environmental efficiency"