- Royal Suite: This spacious suite - the only of its kind on Oasis of the Seas - sleeps four and feature one bedroom, two baths, a separate living area with its own Baby Grand piano, plush seating, a full bar, and a 52" LCD television. Floor-to-ceiling glass windows and doors lead to the suite's large outdoor balcony with woven chaise lounges. The private master suite offers an alternative sitting area with large windows facing the sea and a large jetted tub to help guests unwind after an action-packed day.
- Presidential Family Suite: This family suite is another one-of-a-kind accommodation onboard Oasis of the Seas. With room for 14, and a total of four bedrooms and four baths, this space is similar to the Presidential Family Suite onboard Royal Caribbean's Freedom-class ships. Floor-to-ceiling glass windows face the ocean and a spacious balcony provides enough room for the entire group to enjoy the outdoor dining area, large LCD screen, and private jetted tub.
- AquaTheater Suite: All six of the AquaTheater Suites available onboard Oasis of the Seas overlook the Boardwalk and AquaTheater and feature private wrap-around balconies, outdoor ocean-front dining areas for six, and an outdoor bar ideal for entertaining. These new family suites accommodate up to eight guests and have two bedrooms and two full baths.
- Owner's Suite: Each of the 10 owners suites accommodate four guests, and are designed with one bedroom, living room and bath. Guests are pampered with a private balcony, outdoor dining table for four and an interior sitting area with a convertible queen sleeper sofa for two.
- Family Suite: Sleeping eight, Oasis of the Seas' Family Suites with balcony feature a master bedroom and bath and a guest room with private bath. All four suites also offer a private balcony with outdoor dining and lounge area that seats four.
- Grand Suite: The Grand Suites with balconies are the most abundant suite accommodations available on Oasis of the Seas. The 30 suites feature one bedroom, full bath, and a separate living area outfitted in contemporary décor, with stonework used throughout the entry and bathrooms. Private balconies with woven chaise lounge chairs and a jetted tub for two are other amenities for suite guests.
Smaller groups looking to reserve accommodations in the various types of Oasis of the Seas' staterooms - interior or oceanview, with or without balconies - are welcomed by the same level of stateroom innovations found in the suite and loft suite categories onboard. In particular, the bedroom area of all staterooms feature additional under-bed storage, shelf units, expansive closets that include retractable clothing and shoe shelves, and flip up bedside tables to provide more space and functionality as needed. The bathrooms feature a fresh design concept, providing an open space feel with clear glass shower enclosure, and additional shelves and ledges throughout.